1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.2 Resource search

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by NinaMcI, Oct 17, 2016.

1. NinaMcI

NinaMcI Active Member

Please could someone advise how I get the "Search Resources" tab to appear on the search form along with the other tabs (Search Everything, Search Threads and Posts etc). Although I have RM installed, this tab is currently missing.

Also, the search resources page on my forum also shows all the custom resource fields that I have created. How can I remove these fields from the search form?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If the tab isn't appearing, it would indicate that a template customization has caused the template modification to not match. Looking at the site in your sig, I suspect this is because the profile post tab has been removed (which is what is used to position the resource tab). You could potentially add a link to this manually.

I don't see any custom fields on the resource search form (http://www.mooclab.club/search/?type=resource_update).
  3. NinaMcI

NinaMcI Active Member

Thanks for your reply.
    I've managed to add a link manually.
    I removed the custom fields from the template which is why they no longer appear on the resource search form.
    Thanks for your help.