RM 1.1 resource phrase list?

electrogypsy

just curious if there's a reference somewhere that we can refer to for changing the link variables in phrases?

for example, i'm working on changing the initial post made in a thread when someone posts a resource, so my phrase currently looks like:

Code:
{username} submitted a new event:

[url={resourceLink}][plain]{title}[/plain][/url] - [plain]{tagLine}[/plain]

[quote]{snippet}[/quote]

[url={resourceLink}]Click here[/url] to read more about this event, and don't forget to RSVP by clicking the button at the top right of this thread!

so in this specific situation, i'm looking to replace {snippet} with something that represents the full text of the resource. does anyone know if there's a variable for this?

and so i don't have to keep bothering everyone every time i want to change something, is there a reference for these kinds of phrase variables? thanks in advance for the help!

The phrase variables are different in each phrase, but the rule of thumb is that only what's used in the default phrase is available.

aww dang. is there a way to create my own phrase or a variable that will include the full text of the resource? if there's a guide out there somewhere or other resources you can point me to, i'd sure appreciate it !

Top Bottom