Resource Manager

I cannot install add-ons such as Keyword by Replace Waindigo and Ad Manager?
To install the add-on you normally have to upload the associated files to your site in the appropriate area then go into the ACP and on the Home Tab you see an option referring to add-ons. Select Install Add-On and then you point it at the XML file that you normally have extracted to your local computer (after uploading the files via FTP/SFTP).

Ah, you mean host an add-on = "resource" that I may sell free to the community such as Keyword by Replace Waindigo? I would therefore buy the Resource Manager to host these add-on for the community.

Long winded sorry...

Ah, you mean host an add-on = "resource" that I may sell free to the community such as Keyword by Replace Waindigo? I would therefore buy the Resource Manager to host these add-on for the community.

Long winded sorry...

Yes, you could make an add on, list it in the resource manager and sell it. For that you don't need to buy the resource manager add on itself to list an add on within the Resources section.

If you want to, you can buy the resource manager to use for your own site, and be able to use all the functions seen here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/

Top Bottom