Resource Manager - What am I doing wrong?

kansdk7ah

Sorry to post this but I've searched, read posts, followed instructions as to how to install resource manager and not having any luck!!!

Just not showing up in my admin panel!

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Yes, I have. I've been following the instructions below and still getting an error message.

1. First, log in to the Customer Area and download the latest version of the XenForo Resource Manager.
  2. It is important that the files on the server and what you're uploading are "merged". Otherwise you may break your XenForo installation.
    Use your FTP client to connect to your server and navigate to the directory where you installed XenForo. Unzip the file you downloaded in step 1 and upload the contents of the upload directory into the directory where you installed XenForo.
  3. Log in to your XenForo admin control panel, and select Install Add-on from the left. In Install from file on server, enter library/XenResource/addon-XenResource.xml and submit the form.

You're not really giving me much to go on here.

Did you receive an error message?
If so, what did it state?

I'm going to guess it was something to do with the files not being found.

Try installing it by browsing to the file on your computer.

The file should be addon-XenResource.xml and the path should be wherever you unzipped it \upload\library\XenResource\

Top Bottom