Resource manager question

Hornstar

Does anyone know any info about the next resource manager update?

Will it be just a maintenance release to make it compatible with 1.2 responsive? Or will it also be a feature release?

I didn't want to spend money getting it modified if the next update may contain some features I need.

Speaking of which will the resource manager be updated before 1.2 goes gold?

I'm personally waiting for it to be updated to support responsive before i even think about updating to 1.2, i personally feel it looks bad on xenforo when i load this site from my phone to check add-on updates when I'm away and see it all messed up.

I'm personally waiting for it to be updated to support responsive before i even think about updating to 1.2, i personally feel it looks bad on xenforo when i load this site from my phone to check add-on updates when I'm away and see it all messed up.

I don't think it looks bad they just haven't got around to implementing responsive to it yet. It would make sense though to get the next RM update out soon and I'm sure it will since this would be a high priority since it's an official add-on. I'm confident they will have an update out quickly as soon as the 1.2 beta phase becomes more stable or when the majority of the reported bugs are resolved whichever comes first.

Viewing it just from my phone, it looks like its now been updated here to support it. It sure does make it far better now so well done and hopefully that means we will see a update soon.

Top Bottom