Resource Manager Message Limit?

That error is from there being too much HTML submitted, more than a particular limit (as otherwise there's a performance issue). It's hard to see how much is getting submitted with the WYSIWYG editor, but you may wish to try to switch to the plain editor or shorten the text.

Thanks Mike. I can't switch to the plain editor, I get the same error.

I'll try to short the message. This is a little bad because I really don't know if I can take off some parts of this tutorial. But I'll take a look.

Yeah, the file approach is likely the best way. There isn't actually a limit on the RM length right now, which is a bit of an oversight. You may run into problems with a huge resource in the future.

Yeah, the file approach is likely the best way. There isn't actually a limit on the RM length right now, which is a bit of an oversight. You may run into problems with a huge resource in the future.

Ok, I think the best way is to release the big one is parts. But the file problem is not really a problem. I just created a .txt file with a little explanation, uploaded to my resource update and it is all ok now.

Thanks!

Top Bottom