XF 1.5 Resource Manager Logs

MickkD

I cant find the logs, downloads, uploads, activity etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Mick

There is no logging for resources - you may be able to query the database for some of the data.

Remove the 'Manage users and moderators' permission from the administrator you don't wish to have access to user data.

Who do I make requests too?

You want admin to be able to administrate users, but you would not want them to download all your users email addresses.

And Resource manager is a paid modification by xenforo - no logging, really?

Looks like it is going to get expensive paying for things that should surely be part of the basics.

First week with Xenforo, so I do not know any calls, etc...

I would personally of done

IF USER = SUPERADMIN { DO THIS}

But I needed a Fast Solution

For anyone that does not want there admin downloading there users private emails please comment out the following //

FILE: /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php

Code:
   if ($this->_input->filterSingle('list_only', XenForo_Input::UINT))
            {
                $users = $this->_getUserModel()->getUsersForEmailList($criteriaPrepared);
                if (!$users)
                {
                    return $this->responseError(new XenForo_Phrase('no_users_matched_specified_criteria'));
                }

$viewParams = array(
                    'users' => $users
                );

return $this->responseView('XenForo_ViewAdmin_User_EmailList', 'user_email_list', $viewParams);
            }

MAKE IT THIS

Code:
//            if ($this->_input->filterSingle('list_only', XenForo_Input::UINT))
//            {
//                $users = $this->_getUserModel()->getUsersForEmailList($criteriaPrepared);
//                if (!$users)
//                {
//                    return $this->responseError(new XenForo_Phrase('no_users_matched_specified_criteria'));
//                }
//
//                $viewParams = array(
//                    'users' => $users
//                );

//                return $this->responseView('XenForo_ViewAdmin_User_EmailList', 'user_email_list', $viewParams);
//            }

it will just give an error to anyone trying to download the list of your email address's...

Top Bottom