XF 2.0 Resource addon upload limit problem

Jake Sully

Hi,

does anyone here know how to change file size upload limit on resource addon??

Since I have changed in server php.ini 2 lines to example 200M but when I upload a 10MB zip file the page still throws "The uploaded file is too large." as message and I have checked admin cp but cannot find separate file size limit settings there :/

So I'm atm clueless and cannot upload any 10MB or so due to error it keeps giving me.

I hope some 1 has the answer :)

/Thanks

Make sure to check your premsission and check what the max file upload size is
already checked all of it but still it says same error. But if I upload bellow size of 10MB it works. only above 8MB would give error. so is there any other settings that I'm missing? since I changed both max upload size and post max size in php.ini to 200M but that did not fix it since resource addon is still giving error.

Just as a heads up, if you're ever looking for the options that relate to an add-on, you can find them listed on one page by going to the add-on list and clicking the gear icon on the add-on in question and then "options". (New in 2.0.)

Just as a heads up, if you're ever looking for the options that relate to an add-on, you can find them listed on one page by going to the add-on list and clicking the gear icon on the add-on in question and then "options". (New in 2.0.)
Ah didn't know that. Thanks for telling me :) still new to XF 2.0 hehe

Top Bottom