Hello, I've just moved my installation over to a new server and put it through Cloudflare. I am trying to use Cloudflare's free SSL certificate. I'm experiencing an issue where ONLY the main page of my XenForo installation is not working with SSL. If I go to https://example.com/ it automatically changes that to http://example.com. However, if I go to https://example.com/anything/at/all/ it will remain as HTTPS. I am using the default XenForo htaccess unmodified, I also had my own certificate before this, which worked on the new server. No errors are logged anyway (client console, XenForo, Apache). All users are experiencing this issue. I've tried disabling all plugins, no effect. Thanks.