Add-on RESOLVED - Thank you.

I've received all the updates to the add on, and he answered quickly when I first purchased it....he may simply be busy...

I've been using this add-on for the past year and have never had any problems getting it or the upgrades.
As DEZero suggested he may simple be busy with life.
All correspondences I've had with @BamaStangGuy both here and private have been a good experience.

Have patience. You replied to that thread multiple times in the span of a couple of hours stating pretty much the same thing. Doing that isn't going to get you anywhere, it is just going to annoy people.

I received mine when i bought it.

As Bamastangguy has mentioned numerous times, there might be delays in getting the addons out to you when first purchased as he has to manually send out the addon after verification of the payment. He also mentioned that hes been away in recent messages. Just be patient...creating retarded threads like this wouldnt help your situation.

More patience is required on the part of the OP. :)

No problems with the product or the provider since we bought it.

Have patience. You replied to that thread multiple times in the span of a couple of hours stating pretty much the same thing. Doing that isn't going to get you anywhere, it is just going to annoy people.
Couple of hours? I bought it almost a week ago. Still nothing. He's even contacted me. And still nothing. Very unprofessional.

From the profile page it seems that people have been paying for the $5 addon since the 1st of this month but not received it. While this is not the way things should go, please consider that things may happen in life and that we are all human. @BamaStangGuy has been around for many years and operates various big boards, so I am sure he is not out to scam anyone out of $5. So please give this some time. I am sure it will be resolved.

Couple of hours? I bought it almost a week ago. Still nothing. He's even contacted me. And still nothing. Very unprofessional.

Obviously you did not fully read my post before you went into your little 6 year old tantrum. Please read it again. Thanks.

For the most part, I have only been able to log in on my phone over the last week. From what I see, I missed three people. They have all been activated and the issue that prevented automatic emails going out has been fixed. I can only apologize as time has not been on my side the last two weeks. I am in no way trying to scam anyone out of $5.

Obviously you did not fully read my post before you went into your little 6 year old tantrum. Please read it again. Thanks.

It wasn't a tantrum. I had messages with him. He'd even contacted me over a week ago. Every form of contact I tried for a week wasn't working. I figured an angry post would do the trick.

For the most part, I have only been able to log in on my phone over the last week. From what I see, I missed three people. They have all been activated and the issue that prevented automatic emails going out has been fixed. I can only apologize as time has not been on my side the last two weeks. I am in no way trying to scam anyone out of $5.

I just received it. Thank you. @Brogan ... can you please close and/or delete this thread?

Top Bottom