As designed Resolution/rejection alerts for reported content not linked

Despair

I noticed the reported content titles are not linked when sending a resolution/rejection alert. At first I thought it was because the link is not exposed to the template, but I see that in the $extra array variable it does contain the link. Or is there a reason the content title is not linked in the alert? It's nice to be able to have a quick link to verify how the content was changed when receiving such alerts.

They're not supposed to be. In many cases, you may not be able to access the content any more.

They're not supposed to be. In many cases, you may not be able to access the content any more.
Yea, that is the only thing I thought would be the downside, but at the same time it's still nice to be able to confirm said page is not accessible. For example, maybe a user requests for their thread to be deleted, even if they can't access the link anymore, just seeing that the thread is not accessible anymore gives them an easy way to verify. I find the majority of times I want to be able to click the link, but can't so I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Prefer not to, but I guess I'll just have to make the template edit...

Top Bottom