XF 1.3 Reset board forward urls

I think i am being a bit dumb here but just checked analytics and all my users are seeing error message so i'm still loosing 75% of my traffic to error pages.

I have put the code in but still no joy :(

Jp2HcEp0pK0sRGE9L7RqUcf2rTLW9LquTaYedFfe4k1xvCOXXDonryGmNdhnSPqO3x4Rq9eUvsYQ8bmkjxeocTT0u-ZIUCD_4lCrYHhWwlwPcCyFOJ_gPAhwZAjnsa5Vu74=s0-d-e1-ft

http://www.snapchatforum.com/: Increase in server errors
Google detected a significant increase in the number of URLs we could not access. It is likely that your server had an internal error or was busy when attempting to process these requests.

Recommended action

• Check the Crawl Errors page in Webmaster Tools.
  • Check your scripts and script permissions.
  • Examine the log files on the server for your site for scripts or pages that might be crashing.
  • Consider addressing the load on your server.
Learn more in our Help Centre.

Just got this in an email now :( does this mean i will loose my rankings?

The response I got was add each url redirect manually, so I responded with I have tried but it's not working with no response

So I opened another ticket with an immediate response saying "you have already had a "response" like you guys have solved my issue.

The fact of the matter remains I'm still having this issue, I have lost 75% of my traffic

It appears that your email didn't parse into the system correctly (possibly because of the screenshot). I've brought it in manually, though you might be safer using the web interface.

We'll try to do what we can, but please note that you're really just trying to redirect old URLs to new ones. This is a process that is generally independent of XenForo and thus not really in the scope of our official support.

Top Bottom