XF 2.1 Rescue me in 60 seconds or less :)

BGObsession

I'm guessing this will be a very easy response from those of you knowledgeable.

I am finishing up a Xenforo 2.1.7 forum and although I have been able to adjust/tweak the block stylings on my forum and other pages as shown, I cannot find where the text color setting is for the circled text (I want to make it white but for whatever reason can't locate the exact setting to change it). The rest of the styling of the blocks was done in the 'extra.less' template for that style, but I don't see a setting there to change the text color. I looked in Style Preferences under blocks and can't seem to get it changed there either.

Obviously - I am not particularly savvy with CSS. One of you experts out there help me please :)

needhelp.webp

Thanks @ozzy47 - but for some reason changing it there doesn't have any effect. It must be driven by a setting somewhere else. I can edit every other aspect of that block in the 'extra.less' template. But text color changes in the 'block header' for that style aren't taking.

Try adding this to your extra.less

CSS:
// ########################### NODE TITLE COLOR ########################
.block-header a {
    color: white !important;
}

That corrects the font color but all of the customization of the block header is lost. I am working with a coder who can fix it for me, I'm just impatient and it drives me insane when I cannot figure out how something works. The OCD is real.

Try,
CSS:
// ########################### NODE TITLE COLOR ########################
.block--category .block-header a {
}

That worked on the Forums/Nodes page, but not on Home Page or other areas. I am thinking it's because we have Xenporta installed and there's a setting there that is overriding the normal Style Preferences?

Possibly,
CSS:
// ########################### BLOCK HEADER COLOR ########################
.block-header .block-header a {
}

Top Bottom