1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 requested_user_x_not_found

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ViciousGnome, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ViciousGnome

ViciousGnome Active Member

Hi All, and thanks for trying to help me.

A while back I tried to upgrade my forums. I screwed it up. Today, while trying to upgrade again, I unloaded the upgrade version of xenForo, and when I directed to the url to upgrade, forums/install/index.php?upgrade/login, I received the following error after trying to log into the admin cp with my admin account:

requested_user_x_not_found

Did I accidently wipe the forums? I am guessing I did, and since I don't have a backup, I am also guessing I am going to have to reinstall xenForo from scratch. Am I correct or is there a way I can add myself as admin again?

Again, thanks for trying to assist.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Are you sure you used the correct user name to log in with?

3. ViciousGnome

Yes Sir. It's my first initial and last name. I also verified the password as well.

4. Brogan

Which site is it for?

The URL in your customer area doesn't seem to load (it should be kept up to date).

5. ViciousGnome

6. Brogan

Scratch that - I just realised you have two accounts.

Just to clarify, you're trying to log in here with an administrator account: http://imjustacop.com/forums/install/index.php?upgrade/

Just uploading the files shouldn't affect that as the database is untouched at that point.

It's probably easier if you submit a ticket with ACP, FTP and phpMyAdmin access so I can take a look.

7. ViciousGnome

Brogan,

That's the proper website. I will do as you suggest, opening up a ticket with the requested information. Thank you.