Lack of interest Requested XenForo Add-on System Changes

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
R

ragtek

I have a add-on with an own node handler and own controllers,group permissions, routes (/articlecategory /article/foo.1 ),etc....

Everything is working fine, while the add-on is activated.

When i deactivate the add-on, the add-on routes shouldn't be reachable, but they are reachable.
The users can still access /articlecategory /article, the users visiting the sites are still listed in the online list AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM:
addons using node handlers which show the nodes on the index page, are also still shown! ( i know that i already reported this.)

ALso the search is still "linked" to the add-ons searchform, so i can use direct http://ragtek.org/xenforo/search/?type=ragtek_article to search for articles, which shouldn't be available anymore.

Also the usergroup permissions are here and i'm able to edit them... :(

BUT on the other side, the events doesn't run any more, so my page is COMPLETELY BROKEN because i deactivated the add-on.

It is IMHO necessary to deactivate EVERYTHING, just think about bug tracking.
How should somebody check if it's a xenforo or a add-on problem?
The standardtext "pls deactivate the add-ons and use an original style" can't work if you don't change the behaviour:p

It's NO alternative, to deinstall all the add-ons just to check which add-on is causing the troubles!

THIS IS IMHO A BUG

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom