• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Request] Logo "DesLoad.Net"

Gustavo Fernandez

Type of Image: Logo
Text on image: DesLoad.Net
Specific Images:I do not know, but the website is general downloads (Movies - Series - Games - soft - etc.)
Colour Scheme: Blue/Black/White
Size (in pixels): 300x100
Animations: No
Web (test): DesLoad.Net - DesLoad.com - DesLoad.cl - DesLoad.org and DesLoad.com.ar :D:D:D

Look, I didn't have any time to do this, so I only spent, like, two hours on it. But it's web safe colors (that's important) and it's a GIF file, which works on Compuserve AND AOL.

And I know you didn't ask for green, but aesthetically I thought it needed it. It's better this way, as you can see right away.

This is part of my "Glamor" series of world wide web graphics. They are not for sale in the UK (where it would be my "Glamour" line, if it was for sale, which it's not)!

desload.gif

Look, I didn't have any time to do this, so I only spent, like, two hours on it. But it's web safe colors (that's important) and it's a GIF file, which works on Compuserve AND AOL.

And I know you didn't ask for green, but aesthetically I thought it needed it. It's better this way, as you can see right away.

This is part of my "Glamor" series of world wide web graphics. They are not for sale in the UK (where it would be my "Glamour" line, if it was for sale, which it's not)!

View attachment 7130
lol

I need you... AGAIN! :D

You can do the same logo changing the little icon of the arrow by which you give in the attachment?
you have to make 4, green, purple, red and orange (one of each, obviously) ...

Hopefully help me as I am not at all good with PS

======

Podras hacer el mismo logo cambiando el iconito de la flechita por los que te doy en el adjunto?
tenes que hacer 4; verde, purpura, rojo y naranja (uno de cada uno, obvio)...

Ojala me ayudes ya que no soy para nada bueno con el PS
ByessS

Attachments

Top Bottom