[REQUEST] Adsense Click Fraud Monitor add-on for Xenforo 2.0

GasparLopez

Hi i think is good idea make a add-on similar to WP plugin Click Fraud Monitor for Xenforo because more site has adsense and need protect with fraudulents clicks from bad people.....

Its possible make something similar to this plugin????

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you really need something like this?

According to Google, they can deal with this:
As you may know, in order to protect the interests of our publishers as well as those of our advertisers, Google monitors clicks on Google ads to prevent any abuse of the AdSense program. Google's proprietary technology analyzes all ad clicks for any invalid click activity that is intended to artificially drive up an advertiser's clicks or a publisher's earnings.

From: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348754?hl=en

Yes we need that because more people, friends, bots can make you fraudulent clicks and you get your account banned, with this plugin you prevent that.... i use in my wordpress sites and only people can make 2 clicks for ip and i don't have any fraudulent clicks for example i have youtube channel with adsense time ago and bad people make fraudulent clicks and my account get banned..... because that i use this plugin in my wordpress sites for don't have problem with my adsense account again......

Top Bottom