request add-on cache like wp rocket paid coded by xenforo

jamalfree

hello

I'd like an official add-on cache like wp rocket paid coded by xenforo for more speed since I use wp rocket I get 100 score on Google speed.

but my score on wordpress better then xenforo I use same server nginx varnish Apache same config but xenforo get under 80 but for wordpress 100

XenForo is not WordPress.

Have you actually configured caching for XenForo? It doesn't happen automatically - it needs to be set up.

Have you tuned your database to give you better performance?

XenForo is not WordPress.

Have you actually configured caching for XenForo? It doesn't happen automatically - it needs to be set up.

Have you tuned your database to give you better performance?
how can I tuned my database

Use mysqltuner - https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl

Just be careful to do some research into understanding what the changes you are making will do. Keep a record of the changes so that you can revert back to the original value if performance actually suffers.

In my experience, the single biggest impact you can have is by allocating sufficient RAM to the innodb_buffer_pool_size

Unless your database is huge - and only if you have enough RAM available, set your innodb_buffer_pool_size to be equal or larger than your actual innodb data size (mysqltuner will tell you your innodb data size) - this way your entire database is served from memory and will be very fast. Obviously if your database is very large or you're on a small server, this can be costly or difficult to achieve.

mysqltuner will actually make this recommendation.

For one of my sites: Data in InnoDB tables: 3.9G (Tables: 577)
and InnoDB buffer pool / data size: 4.0G/3.9G

So you can see that I've allocated 4GB of RAM to the buffer pool which is more than enough to cache my entire database in RAM. I'm on an 8GB server, so that leaves plenty of capacity for other services to run.

Just make sure you aren't overallocating RAM to the point where your server has insufficient RAM to run other processes or is swapping - that will have the opposite effect and either cause crashes or slow performance.

There are two other measures to monitor - how much RAM your server is actually using and what the maximum possible memory usage is - if they are too high, you'll start seeing MySQL crash or your system slow down.

Maximum reached memory usage: 6.2G (79.23% of installed RAM)
Maximum possible memory usage: 6.7G (86.07% of installed RAM)

Ideally you'd probably want the maximum possible memory usage to be less than 80% of the RAM you have available - any higher and you risk stability issues (mine is a tad high there - I'm probably going to need to upgrade my server soon).

Remember to back up before making changes and to record what variables you change so that you can revert your changes if you accidentally make things worse or break your server.

Read the MySQL documentation to understand what the variables you change actually do - not all recommendations made are going to help your performance, because every site and server is different.

Top Bottom