Add-on Switch Accounts request

Bethk84

Hello everyone! A few years ago before xenforo upgraded to 2.0, I had a member by the name of @Zaid create an add-on for me called Switch Accounts. Basically what it did was let my forum subscribers use the same email address to sign up for multiple accounts. It is a much-beloved feature by my members. It is a roleplaying forum, so you can see the benefit for it.

I tried reaching out to him by e-mail, and it does not look like he has been active here recently, hence the reason for my post. Unfortunately, whomever takes on the project of updating this will have to do it by scratch. I don't seem to have the html file for it. I can make one last look to see if maybe it is in my web hosting files.

Either way, would someone be interested in taking this on? I am willing to pay, and price is up to discussion provided payment installments is OK with the creator.

Thank you for your time! I am in the process of re-vamping my website as some of my roleplaying friends are tired of the one we typically write on together.

I currently don't have an ftp server, but if needed, I can get one.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Beth Ann

Have you checked this add-on?

Top Bottom