[Req] Google Plus Invites

So now that I'm in... um... what do I do? o_O

My thoughts too. It's like a slightly slicker (and quicker) version of Facebook. I think this will be very busy to start with because everyone wants to have a look.

With people's social connections and interactions now added to all their emails and searches they already have, Google is going to have one very powerful set of data to work with!

One thing I do like about it is how quick and easy it is to set permissions for each individual thing.

The albums are quite funky too.

Still yet to really check it all out though.

i have completely removed myself from google+ after having one my accounts suspended.
despite what the tos says, they expect you to use your real life birth name, provided it looks whitebread enough, or they will suspend your account; gmail, apps, analytics, everything.

i have completely removed myself from google+ after having one my accounts suspended.
despite what the tos says, they expect you to use your real life birth name, provided it looks whitebread enough, or they will suspend your account; gmail, apps, analytics, everything.
Was stated in their terms to not use fake names.

Everytime I try giving Google Plus another chance I keep running into stumbling blocks. The Google Plus app on my iPhone blows chunks.

Wow @ the Google Plus blogger integration!!!! I'm really blown away. I'm gonna give this one more chance.

Top Bottom