Implemented Reports on Mobile

Desire

It seems as if the only way to access the Report Center on mobile is manually typing in "/reports"

That's not my main concern, however. I noticed that on the mobile version, you cannot claim any reports, regardless of the status (Open, Resolved, Rejected, etc...)

So yea pretty straightforward suggestion: install a Claim & Handle button in the report centre on the mobile version (if it's there already, it's almost impossible to see as I viewed the entire page carefully over & over again. And maybe a Reports navigation button the in dropdown box under Account (only to those with the perms, of course)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds like your using my old mobile style, the next version I did fixed the reports issue and a bunch of other things I just never released it. Hopefully in the near future we'll see something from XF for mobile support or you can check out Arty's Responsive Add-on in the mean time.

While I would love to update and release the mobile style as it's come along way since last time my main focus is on premium content with a few freebies on the side.

This is already possible.

If you need help with your forum, associate your forum user name with your license and then you will be able to post in the customer support forums.

This is already possible.

If you need help with your forum, associate your forum user name with your license and then you will be able to post in the customer support forums.
I don't have a license (mod). Maybe I can get the owner to post in the customer support forums?

Top Bottom