Reported Posts - Kier, please make a video!!

Rob

Hey Kier,

Your thread describing the reported posts system is fantastic but I wondered if there was a video showing this in action? I may have missed it - if not, could you make one please? This functionality is crucial to us because I know it will be the single deciding factor for all our staff to get really excited about this.

The time we spend dealing with reported posts is phenomenal, seriously - if there was a video I can show our staff then I know they would behind us on this move 100% despite a loss of functionality in other areas (the Xen mod community will help in this).

Cheers!

Rob

I suppose a video would assist with understanding (speaking as you click, describing actions, etc) and for people who prefer videos to reading paragraphs of text (reminds me of the old VAK tests at school - visual, audio, kinetic) but all-in-all your HYS post worked wonders for me Mike.

The thread is fine for me Mike, seriously. As James pointed out it would greatly assist understanding - especially for those staff members I can point to it who are as yet unfamiliar with XF and have a very heavily tuned VB way of working fixed in their daily routines. I feel a video would be far less confusing to those people. If not, then no worries, but 'dont ask, dont get' mentality dictates I should try :)

yeah, it clear to me, coz i know XF pretty well now. I dont think its gonna be that clear to a bunch of non techies who've taken 2+ years to learn vbulletin though...

c'mon... we've got a video for online/offline toggle.... reported posts is a much bigger selling point :)

Pwetty please with a huge cherry on?

Top Bottom