Lack of interest Report Statistics

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to add something else to this suggestion (apologies for the necro). Beyond just statistics, it might be useful to see how many reports a specific moderator may have resolved/rejected in a given time period. I searched for an addon to do this, but as far as I've seen, nothing has surfaced.

I currently pay my moderators on a per-report basis. Unfortunately, at this time, I have to hand count how many reports were resolved and tally them up manually. An automated system would really improve productivity.

Apologies if a system like this already exists, I haven't been informed as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
@buildblox I've got the raw SQL queries to-do this, and it is in the pipeline to build an add-on for this in the next 1-2 months. Likely will be built into my paid Report Queues add-on.

You can count me down as your first customer in advance ;)
Do you see yourself releasing a beta edition? It would definitely be a help.

Top Bottom