1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Reply to Thread In Email notification

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by intradox, Aug 9, 2013.

1. intradox

intradox Well-Known Member

Was using Adobe forums and noticed they had a feature where one could reply to a thread's email notification and it would post that reply in plain-text on the thread.

Would something like this be possible? Not too familiar with Xenforo's email setup but I would assume it would need a unique email linking to the thread.
  2. Main Company

Main Company Active Member

I am also seeking such functionality and will pay for its development. Please PM me or respond here if interested.
  3. Main Company

Main Company Active Member

I just stumbled upon an old one of @Jeremy 's posts that will allow me to achieve most of the functionality that I desire. From what I understand, this will allow Watched Threads to continue to produce alerts and email notifications, even if the watched thread remains unread by the watching member. Thanks @Jeremy.

I know others have been looking for similar functionality as I've seen quite a few other similar requests by other members here. Hence, i thought I would share what I found in hopes it helps others.