• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

"Reply to Thread' Button" (Forum View, next to Navbar)

Vincent

Hello,

Here is another small Template Modification:)

Here's a screenshot:
replytothread.webp

To do this, simply add the following code somewhere in the 'thread_view' template ;)

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canReply}">
    <xen:topctrl><a href="{xen:link 'threads/reply', $thread}" class="callToAction"><span>{xen:phrase reply_to_thread}</span></a></xen:topctrl>
</xen:if>

If it is the forum view, it's a list of forums, or threads in the forum ... so which thread are you responding to them?

Very good point Floris! :)

I did use this code and placed it in the thread view template and it added a nice Reply to Thread to the top right of the breadcrumb trail. I think that is what the original member meant when he posted this bit of code.

Jamie

Doesn't work for me.
If it is the forum view, it's a list of forums, or threads in the forum ... so which thread are you responding to them?
Very good point Floris! :)

I did use this code and placed it in the thread view template and it added a nice Reply to Thread to the top right of the breadcrumb trail. I think that is what the original member meant when he posted this bit of code.

Jamie

My apologies, wrong template

It's fixed, sorry :(

Reactions: Tim
I am curious,

These kind of little tweaks, how do we go about "voting" "suggesting" to make this part of the xenforo's core?

Top Bottom