Resource icon

Reply more options 1.0.1

No permission to download
What exactly does this addon so? So yopu now have a "more options" button but what more options are there?

If you open the "reply" link in a new tab/window, that is exactly the same window. A bunch of stuff which normally only shows up when editing a post (ie mods) also shows up when posting there

If you open the "reply" link in a new tab/window, that is exactly the same window. A bunch of stuff which normally only shows up when editing a post (ie mods) also shows up when posting there

any photo will say better than words

The add-on is free.. Download it and try it out :rolleyes:

The button links to this page (with the intent of being able to set the options below the editor upon reply):
1609080077231.webp

So we have to download then install then uninstall then connect to ftp then remove the add-on files for each free add-on to understand what it do ?
..or alternatively, don't use it. Either or 🤷‍♂️

(There's a free add-on to remove add-on files after uninstall, no FTP required)

Where is it ?

I just installed it now and it seems to work fine.

The add-on is free.. Download it and try it out :rolleyes:

The button links to this page (with the intent of being able to set the options below the editor upon reply):
View attachment 242933
Yeah I did that, only to discover it didn't add any features that 2.2 doesn't already have and the features it added just made the user interface more likely to confuse many members.

But all of this is missing the point that a a tiny bit of information added to the description and a couple of screenshots would have given me all the information up front to tell me that I didn't want or need this addon. What's so hard about that? And it's not like @Xon is a novice in this regard. He does include information in his other addons.

I've updated the text a bit, but this was an absolutely tiny mod and only exists to provide the same UI as the XF1 platform.

So we have to download then install then uninstall then connect to ftp then remove the add-on files for each free add-on to understand what it do ?
You should always deploy new add-on to a test site first.

Top Bottom