1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Replacement Editor Icons

Discussion in 'Graphics [Archive]' started by ToDie4, Feb 23, 2011.

1. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

I hate that the editor icons are messy with darker backgrounds, now I am working on some darker Styles for xenForo I have really noticed how bad the default icon set looks.

I have made a replacement editor icon set for releasing Styles but figured some of you here might like to make use of the icon set.

It's nothing special, mostly I have just tidied up some of the original and then replaced others using some of the icons brilliant icons from the FatCow free icon set.

Feel welcomed to use them in your own styles or what ever, it's all cool with me. ;)

Attached Files:

Adshi, beduino, George and 7 others like this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Thanks for the large list of icons, ToDie4.
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Got a screenshot of it in use on a dark bg by chance?
  4. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

Sure, why not.
  5. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

The latest release of icons from fatcow have many improved icons, I have updated this download to include the superior icons, please see new demo image.
  6. iXanon

iXanon Active Member

They're pretty awesome, thank you.. :D