• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Replace Xenforo avatar on Android Ustream with our own logo?

When on mobile (Android), when playing a stream from Ustream channel directly on the forum site, the pull-down menu (press finger and move downward on top of screen) shows a Xenforo icon.

I'd like to change that so that the website logo shows. WHERE do I do this?

I already changed the Facebook logo with our own, but it didn't change anything.

Thanks!

Andre

Thanks! However I actually changed the file itself, so that anywhere the file is called by name it will pull that one.

logo.og.png

Anything else I could try?

Optic

Assuming you don't have a favicon, that should do it as I'm not aware of anywhere else that XF icon appears. :) But not sure how long Android caches the original image.

For convenience though you should change the image to a different file instead of overwriting the XF one because you'll have to keep overwriting it each time you do a XF upgrade (the XF open graph image is part of the upgrade package files)

Ah. Good idea to use a different filename. And yes the favicon was changed a few days ago t this too.

But you mentioned something I haven't tried: cache. I'll try that later and report back.

Thanks!