XF 1.2 Removing Text In The Navigation Bar?

UKD

I would like to remove things like "Mark Forums Read" and "Watched Forums" however I can't quite remember what to remove from the code and I can't find the information anywhere :(.

I know you edit Navigation.css and these are the lines I want:

Code:
<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_forums">
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'forums/-/mark-read', $forum, 'date={$serverTime}'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase mark_forums_read}</a></li></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$canSearch}"><li><a href="{xen:link search, '', 'type=post'}">{xen:phrase search_forums}</a></li></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/forums'}">{xen:phrase watched_forums}</a></li>
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>
                        </xen:if>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>
                    </xen:hook>

I tried removing this entire line but I received an error:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'forums/-/mark-read', $forum, 'date={$serverTime}'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase mark_forums_read}</a></li></xen:if>

Do I only need to remove a part of it?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Comment out everything including and between the <li>....</li> for each link you want to remove.

If any of them are wrapped in <xen:if...>...</xen:if> you can comment those out too.

Use xen:comment to comment code out.

Reactions: UKD
Top Bottom