XF 1.5 Removing (just) one entry for a Custom User Field

adwade

I have a Custom User Field defined so members can pick their state_country of residence. I would like to remove just one entry that imported when we migrated over from vB to XF. The field value is choose_uk_country and the text field that is shown reads (Choose UK Country PLEASE).

However, I don't see an obvious way to select just one entry in order to remove only it. At the bottom of the page (in the AdminCP) where the button says Delete Field... does that mean delete the entire (i.e. all entries) for my state_country Custom User field?

If you want to remove just one entry, is it as simple as blanking-it-out and then selecting the Save Field button at the bottom of the page in the AdminCP?

If you want to remove just one entry, is it as simple as blanking-it-out and then selecting the Save Field button at the bottom of the page in the AdminCP?
That's correct. Note that it just clears the choice; technically, people that have that value set will still have it set until they upgrade their profile.

Top Bottom