XF 1.5 Removing breadcrumb from Page node

DGG

I referenced this guideby @Brogan and @Indigo for removing breadcrumb from a specific Page node.

But the code in my PAGE_CONTAINER template is slightly different and adding the suggested new lines of code isn't working. My template is as follows:

<!-- main content area -->
<xen:hook name="page_container_content_top" />
<xen:include template="ad_above_top_breadcrumb" />
<xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_top">
<xen:if is="{$hasBreadBoxTop}">
<div class="breadBoxTop <xen:if is="{$topctrl}">{xen:if '!@uix_moveTopCtrl', 'withTopCtrl'}</xen:if> {xen:if '{$canSearch} && {$uix_searchPosition} == 4', 'withSearch'}">
<xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><xen:if is="!@uix_moveTopCtrl"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if></xen:if>
<xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
<xen:if is="{$canSearch} && {$uix_searchPosition} == 4">
<xen:include template="uix_searchMinimal" />
</xen:if>
</div>
</xen:if>
</xen:hook>

Can anyone please suggest how to implement the template changes to remove breadcrumb from my Page node?

Thanks!

Each page has a node ID, you can see that when you're editing the page in the Admin CP. This node ID is added as a class to the
HTML:
<body>
element.

With that in mind, you can probably just add something like this to EXTRA.css:
CSS:
body.node123 .breadBoxTop,
body.node123 .breadBoxBottom
{
    display: none;
}
(Where 123 is your page node ID)

Each page has a node ID, you can see that when you're editing the page in the Admin CP. This node ID is added as a class to the
HTML:
<body>
element.

With that in mind, you can probably just add something like this to EXTRA.css:
CSS:
body.node123 .breadBoxTop,
body.node123 .breadBoxBottom
{
}
(Where 123 is your page node ID)
With this in mind, does the "news_feed_page_global" (recent activity) page have a node id associated with it?

No, that wouldn't make sense - the node IDs in pages are literally because pages are nodes so the ID comes from that.

All templates have a unique class name though. I suspect we're talking about XF1 I think it might be on the body tag or similar, but basically it's the template name so you'd just use this, or similar:
CSS:
.news_feed_page_global .breadBoxTop
{
}

Top Bottom