Remove reports

polle

Today I saw 3 spam messages, so I tried the report button making for a comment "spam", just that.

I erased the messages and the author, everything ok.

Now I have a "1" alert in reports that lives there forever. If I visit reports I see the report there with my spam comment, but I cant delete it.

And the 1 alert at the top does not go away.

How to delete reports ?

Thanks.

Hi Jake.

If I go to the reports and click the tile, I have nothing but a comment text field and button. The only other option is going to the content, which is deleted, so I cant actually go to it.

How do I claim and mark as resolved ?

Thanks.

It should be in the sidebar on the report page. If it doesn't show up, it might be an issue with a custom style if you're not using the default, or some permissions thing I'm unaware of..

It should be in the sidebar on the report page. If it doesn't show up, it might be an issue with a custom style if you're not using the default, or some permissions thing I'm unaware of..

Maybe because I deleted the message ?

How can I delete that as an admin then ? Remove the report, the report comments and mark it as solved ?

Thanks.

Deleting the message shouldn't cause problems.. just checked the code and there's no permission weirdness, if you can view the report you should be able to assign/update it. Are you using the default style?

Edit: Good to hear :D

I can't see any option to read or deal with reports anywhere, can someone tell me how to get to this option.
Other users have reported some posts and I just can't find where I can view the reported posts...

I can't see any option to read or deal with reports anywhere, can someone tell me how to get to this option.
Other users have reported some posts and I just can't find where I can view the reported posts...
They appear at the top of the page ('Reported Items') alongside 'Moderation Queue'.

Make sure you have moderator permissions for your account set appropriately. admin != mod

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I would like to continue with another edge case that I would like to resolve.
A report was marked rejected, after that the members account was deleted.
Now the report page contains only the report info block on the sidebar, how do I claim / remove this from the report list?

Top Bottom