1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove quick links

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by CosmicPyrex, Jul 30, 2016.

1. CosmicPyrex

CosmicPyrex New Member

What phrase would I edit and what code would I put in to get rid of the Quick Links when you hover over like the 'Forums' or 'Home' tab?

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Edit the navigation template and remove the relevant links.

3. CosmicPyrex

CosmicPyrex New Member

So if I wanted to remove these; https://gyazo.com/3e318f4c2ca5915ebbe7098f36e7b8ec what would I delete? I have all the default coding still set - e.g. I diden't modify anything I could post the code but it makes the message 'too long'

Thanks!
    CosmicPyrex

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Code:
            <xen:comment>
            <xen:if is="{$tabs.members}">
                <li class="navTab members {xen:if $tabs.members.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$tabs.members.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} membersTabLinks">
                        <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                            <h3>{$tabs.members.title}</h3>
                            <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                        </div>
                        <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                        <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>
                            <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
                            <xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>
                        </xen:hook>
                        </ul>
                    </div>
                </li>
            </xen:if>           
            </xen:comment>

5. CosmicPyrex

CosmicPyrex New Member

I'm sorry for all the questions but this is what I want to delete correct? with the <!-- members -->

6. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Just wrap that code in the <xen:comment></xen:comment> tags as shown in red above. That way if you ever decide you prefer having that, all you have to do is just remove the tags.