XF 1.2 Remove imported likes and recalculate new ones

DOA

When importing from VB, I also imported the likes which I believe were from the reputation/thanks or similar.

I've now decided I don't want those imported likes to be counted. My board has been live for a few weeks so I want to delete the imported likes and just add up the new likes from XF.

Is there any way to do this? Could I somehow set all like counts to zero and then re-build the index or something? EDIT: I don't mean the search index, I just mean like totals

Last edited:
There's no built in way to do this. @Jake Bunce has done a script that may do what you need, though I haven't tried it personally: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/is-there-a-way-to-rebuild-post-profile-post-like-caches.42384/

I have actually used it on 1.2 myself and can confirm it works. I actually imported my likes using a plugin to do so. The problem for me is not showing the names on the posts. Pretty sure the importer had the counts calculated but I could be wrong. If your on 1.1 or 1.2 it can't hurt to try, probably still works on 1.3.

Top Bottom