Remove Home [Deleted]

HieuHuynh

HieuHuynh submitted a new resource:

Remove Home - Remove home button on navigation

This is my first addon :D It's only modify templation, so simple. This addon will help lazy guys or newbie without edit template for remove home button on navigation !

Before
View attachment 73882
After
View attachment 73881

Modifies the code in the following a template:
  • navigation
Requirements:
  • Work with XenForo 1.2.x and 1.3.x
  • Only test on Default Style
Installation:
  1. Download addon-remove-home.zip...

Read more about this resource...

@HieuHuynh Do not let this discourage you.

The signs of a true developer (and a good person) is someone who believes there is a need and makes an effort to fill that need freely to others. While it is true that this can be handled by default, you did still take the time to learn a little about XenForo in order to fill a need you felt needed to be filled. This says something about your character and your personal willingness to help others.

You should be proud of yourself. :)

I absolutely do not disagree with Adam. Good effort and keep trying.

It is also true, however, that a true developer will take the time to learn the platform as much as possible.

We all make mistakes along the way, of course, but we will only use those mistakes to learn from them for next time.

Good luck!

@HieuHuynh Do not let this discourage you.

The signs of a true developer (and a good person) is someone who believes there is a need and makes an effort to fill that need freely to others. While it is true that this can be handled by default, you did still take the time to learn a little about XenForo in order to fill a need you felt needed to be filled. This says something about your character and your personal willingness to help others.

You should be proud of yourself. :)

I absolutely do not disagree with Adam. Good effort and keep trying.

It is also true, however, that a true developer will take the time to learn the platform as much as possible.

We all make mistakes along the way, of course, but we will only use those mistakes to learn from them for next time.

Good luck!

Thanks 2 bro ! When I came up that idea, i started creating it right. I only took few minutes to complete it and uploaded it to XenForo.Com after that ! My hobby is helping others :D

Top Bottom