Remove attach limits

Remove attach limits [Paid] 2.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Remove attach limits - Allows image attachments to be viewed full size in any post.

Premium upgrade:

For $25.00 USD this add-on along with the entire collection may be downloaded for up to one year. Please see the colletion in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Allows image attachments to be viewed full size in any post.

The default XenForo code forces all embedded image attachments which are copied by means of Quote or other method to be shown as links. This add-on removes this limitation.

Please note all...

Read more about this resource...

BUG:
This affects quoted unfurl images. So if a member posts an urfurl that has an image, and a user quotes it, the unfurl image becomes larger and overlaps the unfurl text. Tested at 275 px, the setting I use.

BUG:
This affects quoted unfurl images. So if a member posts an urfurl that has an image, and a user quotes it, the unfurl image becomes larger and overlaps the unfurl text. Tested at 275 px, the setting I use.
I received your email, and replied. But didn't hear back so posting here. This issue is the code you provide for extra.less ALSO affects quoted unfurl images.
Code:
.bbCodeBlock.bbCodeBlock--quote img {
             max-width: 275px;
}
I am not the best at css but I know a "not" statement could be added to somehow disallow the unfurl images.

Last edited:
I got your email and replied but you asked for more info. Here is the problem.
Code:
.bbCodeBlock.bbCodeBlock--quote img {
             max-width: 275px;
}
This is the css you tell us to put in extra.less. I use 275px for mine. Works great for quoted attachments, but it also increases the size of an unfurl with an image so the image overlaps the text in the unfurl, inside the quote.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix @AndyB you rock! (I'm sure the CSS will be updated in the resource soon).

EDIT: It's there now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom