XF 1.5 Removal of TapaTalk

PASS

Hi,

I have had a heck of a day over on the TT forum. I posted my concern about how they are taking away features we had for free for many years and now charging us to get them back. They kept deleting my posts. LOL

Anyway, I have removed TT from one of my sites (planning to do them all) and I wanted to know the best way to remove the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" from all the posts.

Thanks!

Uh oh, I am assuming you didn't email pw reset the Tapatalk users... see the answer here under the heading "Will I lose my Tapatalk users?" You may have nixed them.

For replacing the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" text, use this add-on.

Regular Expression:

/Sent from my (.+) using Tapatalk/i

No replacement. Make sure to test it 1st.

I notified all my members that tapatalk will be removed soon. I always redirected to register on the site too. I also never used TT image hosting either. Should I be OK?

So that expression will do all the "sent from....." ??

Thx!

I notified all my members that tapatalk will be removed soon. I always redirected to register on the site too. I also never used TT image hosting either. Should I be OK?

So that expression will do all the "sent from....." ??

Thx!
Ah, then you're okay. And yes, that's what the expression does.

Uh oh, I am assuming you didn't email pw reset the Tapatalk users... see the answer here under the heading "Will I lose my Tapatalk users?" You may have nixed them.

For replacing the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" text, use this add-on.

Regular Expression:

/Sent from my (.+) using Tapatalk/i

No replacement. Make sure to test it 1st.

I'm getting an error..

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 88 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304

Hi everyone. I have used /Sent from my (.+) using Tapatalk/i successfully but I also have some tapatalk signatures that say this:
Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4
How can I change the regex to remove these ones please? And also what must I put in the top box as the word tapatalk is no longer in the signature?

Thanks. :)

Top Bottom