Remote image uploading options

the

There used to be this add-on, but no more:

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...k-picasa-flickr-postimage-paid-deleted.72743/

What are my options these days?

1> Any similar add-on that will allow upload and quick embed to hosts like imgur? Anyone want to PM me cost to develop one?
My users like to upload gifs and I like to not worry about some crazy file spiking my usage. Plus sites like imgur can upload a gif and then code could embed the gifv (html5) for improved performance.

2> If no add-on options, cheapest way to have uploaded images hosted in something other than my expensive per gig SSD VPS?

Thankh you.

Yea I have that add on still working here but I want to upgrade my forum but I need something that will fit this need that sends the pics to imgur... I don't want or expect a free resource but I am sure this would be an popular add on and profitable for the one that creates it.

2> If no add-on options, cheapest way to have uploaded images hosted in something other than my expensive per gig SSD VPS?

www.wasabi.com

1TB - 5$/month

Hi @MMAcomm
Imgur Image hosting add-on available at:

Hi @MMAcomm
Imgur Image hosting add-on available at:

This user had his add-on deleted.
Still looking.
Willing to help fund.

I wake up this discussion but have you found a solution ? I am currently looking for a similar feature to upload images to imgur transparently or with a popup integrated into xenforo. Thank you in advance

Top Bottom