1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 remind me how to disable the second homepage tab again...

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Sean B., Aug 13, 2014.

1. Sean B.

Sean B. Active Member

Just for clarification, this in NOT (and I use that word strongly) about the xenporta portal home tab in the navbar this is about the one that is added when you install XF and basically I had to re-install xenforo plus I changed my domain name and yes I edited my license info, however do having to re-install xenforo I have to add everything back, the domain names are as follows...

basically the reason I had to re-install xenforo is because when transferring my pokemon domain from bluehost to hostgator my website got ****ed up and I now have to redo all the former work I had put into it. But to start off I need a reminder on how to remove the extra home tab, its been a while since I did it last and I can't remember how to do it now.

P.S. Please don't ask why I didn't have help transferring my pokemon site, cus tbh I don't know why so I can't give a straight answer for that.=/
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Options -> Home Page URL

Any other questions related to two home tabs must be asked in the xenporta thread, as it is directly related to that add-on.
  3. Sean B.

Sean B. Active Member

I know that much I just can't remember which setting, sorry should have said that in the first post.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Read the explanation text below the field.

5. Sean B.

Sean B. Active Member

kk ty brogan.:D