[rellect] Responsive AdminCP [Deleted]

Hello,

It would be great if you add another arrow icon beneath the actual one(that takes the user to top) to take the user to the bottom of the page.

I had to edit some groups access rights yesterday and had to scroll and scroll to hit the save button.

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

It would be great if you add another arrow icon beneath the actual one(that takes the user to top) to take the user to the bottom of the page.

I had to edit some groups access rights yesterday and had to scroll and scroll to hit the save button.

Kind regards,
George.
Sounds reasonable, will add that.

Hello,

I don't know if there are major changes to the code with this new version but I found a bug.

I am using Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 8.1 RT and sometimes when scrolling down inside admincp there is a big gap of grey area from XenForos copyright to the actual bottom of the screen.
To say it with other words: When scrolling instead of reaching to the bottom of the page ( Xenforos legal notice/copyright ), under that legal notice/copyright there is a big gap of grey area that you must scroll to actually reach the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

I don't know if there are major changes to the code with this new version but I found a bug.

I am using Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 8.1 RT and sometimes when scrolling down inside admincp there is a big gap of grey area from XenForos copyright to the actual bottom of the screen.
To say it with other words: When scrolling instead of reaching to the bottom of the page ( Xenforos legal notice/copyright ), under that legal notice/copyright there is a big gap of grey area that you must scroll to actually reach the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,
George.
You mean there is extra scrolling?
And, it wasn't before the last update?

Hello,

Yes there is extra scrolling.
As far as I know it didn't happen before the update.

Kind regards,
George.
I'm testing now in IE11 in windows 8 pro (don't have access to the RT at the moment), and I can't reproduce the issue.
If you have a PC running windows 8, please test in the desktop browser and let me know if that happens for you there as well (this is to make sure it's not a specific issue in your site, which then I'll need to log in to your site and check there directly).

If it only happens in windows8 RT, I'll try to get a device to test that.

Hello,

I upgraded to the latest version and instead of those arrows, each button shows a question mark.

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

Windows 8.1 / IE 11.

Kind regards,
George.
And it was fine before the last update?
I tested in IE11 and couldn't confirm it, but I saw that in previous posts you said it's RT version, so I guess it's a little different.
Can you screenshot your admin panel? One full page, I want to see if there's something different in the font.
Send me in private message if you don't want to post it here.

Hello,

Sure, it was fine before the update.
I am using windows 8.1 RT / IE 11 (Lumia).
I cannot provide a screenshot at the moment, I am sorry.

But the problem is as described:
Instead of those two arrows within the up/down buttons, there are 2 question marks.
My guess is that you modified the JavaScript and you forgot to take into account the IE support.

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

Sure, it was fine before the update.
I am using windows 8.1 RT / IE 11 (Lumia).
I cannot provide a screenshot at the moment, I am sorry.

But the problem is as described:
Instead of those two arrows within the up/down buttons, there are 2 question marks.
My guess is that you modified the JavaScript and you forgot to take into account the IE support.

Kind regards,
George.
I didn't changed the arrow icons, so I'm not sure why it shows question marks after the update.
I'll need to check that myself but I don't have access to windows RT at the moment. It'll take some time.

How do you get the upgrade, do we have to pay again? just asking, I can't seem to do it with out having to pay.

How do you get the upgrade, do we have to pay again? just asking, I can't seem to do it with out having to pay.
Hey,
Once an update is released a mail is sent to all customers with the download link.
If you did not received it, please send me in private the order id, or the paypal transaction id and I'll send you the mail again.

Just a little update about the future of the addon.

As most of you probably know, there will be responsive admincp built-in starting from xenforo 1.5.
I want to clarify that I will keep maintaining the addon for xf 1.4 and lower, for those who don't plan to upgrade to xf1.5.
I will also update the addon for xf1.5 at some point, to include some of the usability enhancements that you were used to see in the addon, but this may take some time.

After upgrading to xf1.5 you should disable the addon until the compatibility update will be ready (otherwise your admincp will look broken).
If you're not looking for improvements and you're happy with the design as is, you can remove the addon instead.

Top Bottom