[rellect] Responsive AdminCP [Deleted]

rellect updated [rellect] Responsive AdminCP with a new update entry:

v1.2.2

- Updated compatibility with [rellect] Desktop Version For Mobiles. In case you don't know what it is for - it will allow you to see your forum/admincp the as in your desktop. In other words, it turns the responsive design off per choice.

- Fixed the zoom-in when an input gets focus (iOS related)

- Updated xenforo logo to retina quality, just to give it a little bit nicer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks like you have an invalid listener...

View attachment 93718
I just updated the addon on one of the forums that use it, I didn't get this error.

Possibly you used the Installer by Chris to update?
In this case, the files were not uploaded correctly.
His addon does not work as expected if the folder to upload isn't named "upload".
I always forget to rename it, will keep it in mind for the next update.

I just updated the addon on one of the forums that use it, I didn't get this error.

Possibly you used the Installer by Chris to update?
In this case, the files were not uploaded correctly.
His addon does not work as expected if the folder to upload isn't named "upload".
I always forget to rename it, will keep it in mind for the next update.

Meh, it's OK - It doesn't work for most of my add-ons (I named the folder UPLOAD...)

I'll upload them manually.

Liam

Info sent privately
Do you click on the Buy button at top of the page?
If this is the case, you should know that you can't download paid products in XenForo. This is handled by external services.
You should receive a mail with a download link to get the update. Check your mail (the address you paid with probably).

Purchased!
Absolutely great, in my case, the admin control panel responsive is essential. make something is much easy and friendly now. top quality and top service. Thanks rellect! you rock! ★★★★★

Purchased!
Absolutely great, in my case, the admin control panel responsive is essential. make something is much easy and friendly now. top quality and top service. Thanks rellect! you rock! ★★★★★
I'm glad to hear that, thanks for the review! :)

Hello,

Please review the code and provide a fix for that scroll to top button. It is not working on IE 11.

Kind regards,
George.

Top Bottom