Reliable XF Host?

stacy.c

Can anyone recommend a solid host please? I'm having a hard time finding something.

My XF site averages about 400,000 monthly views and my current host (AWS reseller) is not capable of keeping things performing well.

Thanks...

I use Digital Ocean, but it sounds like you are looking for more of a managed hosting solution?
Yes — I'm owner and admin, with pretty good tech skills but limited time, so I do need a managed environment and support as needed.

I'm happy to pay for quality hosting, I just need to find it.

Thanks, I will check into this. Can you elaborate any about them? You have personal experience with knownhost?

Thanks, I will check into this. Can you elaborate any about them? You have personal experience with knownhost?
I've been with Knownhost for a number of years now; even in the middle of the night their support team has been extremely quick to help out when I do something stupid something goes wrong. They run XF for their support forums and they have a presence here in the XF forums as well (@DanielP).

I've been with Knownhost for a number of years now; even in the middle of the night their support team has been extremely quick to help out when I do something stupid something goes wrong. They run XF for their support forums and they have a presence here in the XF forums as well (@DanielP).
Are you still with them?

I just started with KnownHost, and I do have to say they have been great. I had a number of things they had to help me on with security to allow me to do modifications to the forum, but they were QUICK with the reply and fixes.

Yes — I'm owner and admin, with pretty good tech skills but limited time, so I do need a managed environment and support as needed.

I'm happy to pay for quality hosting, I just need to find it.

I highly recommend you https://www.globo.tech/
Very stable, and extremely great support for managed servers.

Top Bottom