1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! [Paid] 1.5.10.0

Get Rekt

1. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Lisa, Gemma, Artie and 1 other person like this.
  2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I've just checked out the demo and I can't scroll any page when it's finished loading (I can scroll briefly whilst the page is still loading). I'm on Android 4.4.4 using Chrome for Android.

3. Mike Creuzer

A bug with one of the systems we're using, we'll fix it in the morning. But this should be fixed on our demo.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Thanks, demo now fixed. (y)

5. derpyhooves

derpyhooves Active Member

Might sound stupid, but how would I install the widgets? framework manager?

6. Mike Creuzer

That's correct. We will write a resource up on it.

Artie and derpyhooves like this.
  7. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Ok....I am having an issue. Got the logo centered on UI.X but I can't seem to get it to center on #Rekt.

8. Mike Creuzer

Depending on the nav style centering won't make sense. Reka default nav style cannot have a centered logo because where would the links go
    .We build it intuitively.

9. derpyhooves

Thanks, i'd like to know if it's possible to have the widgets show up only on the rekt theme, not on all themes :).

10. Ernest L. Defoe

@Mike Creuzer I know it says you can do a custom location for the navigation.....can I get you to help me a little please?

11. Ernest L. Defoe

What I would love to do is have the navigation under the logo and both the logo and navigation be centered.

12. derpyhooves

Widgets aren't showing up on rekt after activating them in the widget manager, the "sign up" thing underneath the header doesn't show on the demo page either, main reason why I got this theme..

13. Ernest L. Defoe

Also how do you use the homepage?

derpyhooves likes this.
  14. Mike Creuzer

We will be posting documentation tomorrow or over the weekend. It requires creating a new page and using a template include for the homepage.

15. cmeinck

cmeinck Well-Known Member

Gorgeous theme. Love seeing where Audentio is taking XenForo.

16. Great theme! I have it installed on my board now, but the mobile bug that @Martok mentioned is still affecting this build. Any idea on when the fix will be issued to customers? Thanks! :)

17. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

We released the fixed version Thursday night, could you provide a link to your board please?

18. derpyhooves

waiting on documentation...

19. Eric J.

Eric J. Well-Known Member

20. AWS

AWS Well-Known Member

Font awesome forum icons don't work. No matter what I change them to I still get the default icons.