• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! [Paid] 1.5.14.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Martok

I've just checked out the demo and I can't scroll any page when it's finished loading (I can scroll briefly whilst the page is still loading). I'm on Android 4.4.4 using Chrome for Android.

Mike Creuzer

I've just checked out the demo and I can't scroll any page when it's finished loading (I can scroll briefly whilst the page is still loading). I'm on Android 4.4.4 using Chrome for Android.
A bug with one of the systems we're using, we'll fix it in the morning. But this should be fixed on our demo.

Widgets aren't showing up on rekt after activating them in the widget manager, the "sign up" thing underneath the header doesn't show on the demo page either, main reason why I got this theme..

Mike Creuzer

Widgets aren't showing up on rekt after activating them in the widget manager, the "sign up" thing underneath the header doesn't show on the demo page either, main reason why I got this theme..
We will be posting documentation tomorrow or over the weekend. It requires creating a new page and using a template include for the homepage.