#Rekt

#Rekt [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Good morning,

I recognize that the issue I have is related to another third party addon but hoping you may be able to help. I am using Bassman's Top Navigation for a menu at top of header. Since switching to Rekt it seems that using UIX prevents the sticky component from being sticky and some links that I wish to stay on screen now scroll. Would you have any suggestion on how to possibly correct?

Thank you, Brian

Re: Style properties > Welcome Section

Could you add an option to add multiple URLs, header background images, and parallax images? Perhaps have them show in random order upon reload. Thank you!

@ThemeHouse I'm now using this theme on my site but I've encountered a bug and need your help to fix my site correctly.

The node stats (that show number of threads and posts in each forum). The option to have ordinary node stats and not node stats as icons (which is supposed to be set default on this style) does not work. I think it's because the option was not selected already as default since that's how the style is designed. I tried selecting it to ON and then OFF again to see if that would bring the ordinary stats (without icons) but it didn't work.

Let me know how we can fix this. I prefer the stats ordinary rather then with icons.

@ThemeHouse I'm now using this theme on my site but I've encountered a bug and need your help to fix my site correctly.

The node stats (that show number of threads and posts in each forum). The option to have ordinary node stats and not node stats as icons (which is supposed to be set default on this style) does not work. I think it's because the option was not selected already as default since that's how the style is designed. I tried selecting it to ON and then OFF again to see if that would bring the ordinary stats (without icons) but it didn't work.

Let me know how we can fix this. I prefer the stats ordinary rather then with icons.
Hello Brad, hope you are doing well and are staying safe!

In order to achieve that look navigate to Appearance -> Node/forum list -> Viewport width to collapse node stats -> Replace @xf-responsiveNarrow with 10000px inside the field box before hitting save. That should then allow you to view node stats without icons.

Hello Brad, hope you are doing well and are staying safe!

In order to achieve that look navigate to Appearance -> Node/forum list -> Viewport width to collapse node stats -> Replace @xf-responsiveNarrow with 10000px inside the field box before hitting save. That should then allow you to view node stats without icons.

Thank you but I'd rather it show the stats right before node extra like the default theme. Right before the last post. Is there any way you can achieve that? I appreciate your comment and hello to you to. I'm doing better.

@Dalton Prock still waiting on your response. Your initial response was a nifty fix but the stats follow below the node-title. I'd like them to be between the node title and the last post like ordinary.

The team is normally only available during business days, so Dalton will get back in a couple of hours. I've bumped him internally to get you a reply.

The team is normally only available during business days, so Dalton will get back in a couple of hours. I've bumped him internally to get you a reply.

Thanks. I just don't feel like delving deep into the templates. This seems to be the only style that doesn't have initial forum stats. I suppose the original option to not use icons is what I should be using even though his work-around wasn't half that bad but couldn't quite get it where it needed to be. They will probably push a fix for that. And that's right you work for themehouse now. I appreciate the help. Waiting on Dalton is fine.

Top Bottom