#Rekt

#Rekt [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
But I wanted to say I am enjoying the style quite a bit. It's a really nice theme. I put some customization into it and I'm liking it a lot. Well done on an excellent theme.

Hello @Brad Padgett, sorry for the wait. After chatting with our development team on this they mentioned to delete everything that follows (including) this line within rekt.less: .node .node-body .node-stats {

That will bring the old stats display back. Be sure to revert what you changed under Viewport width to collapse node stats within Forum/node list back to @xf-responsiveNarrow before making that change within that template. Hope this helps :)

Hello @Brad Padgett, sorry for the wait. After chatting with our development team on this they mentioned to delete everything that follows (including) this line within rekt.less: .node .node-body .node-stats {

That will bring the old stats display back. Be sure to revert what you changed under Viewport width to collapse node stats within Forum/node list back to @xf-responsiveNarrow before making that change within that template. Hope this helps :)

You and your whole team are absolute pros. I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

ThemeHouse updated #Rekt with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @ThemeHouse this is a great style but I'm receiving a persistent error from the UI.X framework, sometimes a few times a day, other times more than several times a day. I'm not exactly sure what's causing it but the stack trace says themehouse/ui.x so I wanted to see if you knew what this could be. Thanks. Here it is:

PHP:
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isOnline on a non-object (NULL)

src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984

Generated by: Unknown account

Jun 2, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/mindpiff/...', 984, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s37/public/thread_list_macros.php(37): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isOnline', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s37/public/forum_view.php(374): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_view', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\View', 'public:forum_vi...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'php')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(51) "/forums/programming-scripting.27/index.php?register"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["register"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Has anyone ever had this error im getting it non-stop anyone know how to fix?
1613232181842.png

Last edited:
How can I remove the post action button on mobile only please. As it already has a round post icon at the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_20210215_214459.webp
    IMG_20210215_214459.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 6

Version 2.2.4.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.4 compatibility
  • Added a feature that wraps the nav phrase in span for additional design options with the sidebar navigation
  • Fixed an issue on Legend that caused the login phrase to not be viewable on mobile
  • Fixed an issue that caused meta titles to not work properly
  • Fixed an issue with the overlay blur effect that caused page width issues on mobile when modals are opened
  • Fixed an issue with the Fab button which caused it to show above...

Top Bottom