Reject All - Users awaiting approval

dtmcl

I have a problem, TONS of spam users are registering on my forum and are being placed in the approval thing. I upgraded my forum to 1.2 a couple of days ago and already 274 users have been put on this list, A way to reject and delete all would be useful.

Admin_Forums___Webmaster__Design__SEO___Admin_Forum.png

Upvote 17
Please - I second this suggestion

Sometimes spammers get in, and we need the tools to deal with it. My forum, soon to be migrated from vB to XF, has some 7k moderated spammers to deal with.

If you want to mass reject them all you can go to the Users Awaiting Approval page, open your browser console (F12 in Windows) and then paste this:

Code:
$("input[value=reject]").click();
$(":checkbox").prop("checked", false);
$("form[action='admin.php?users/moderated/update']").submit();

Then hit the Enter key. Once you do that the form will be populated to reject all the users in the form and the form will be submitted. When the page reload simply re-open your console and press the arrow key up in yor keyboard and hit the Enter key again.

Hope it helps.

P.S. Bath Update Users "works" but I still see those 4500 users awaiting approval in the header and in the Users Awaiting Approval page. Idk if is a bug or the system works like that.

If you want to mass reject them all you can go to the Users Awaiting Approval page, open your browser console (F12 in Windows) and then paste this:

Code:

Then hit the Enter key. Once you do that the form will be populated to reject all the users in the form and the form will be submitted. When the page reload simply re-open your console and press the arrow key up in yor keyboard and hit the Enter key again.

Hope it helps.

P.S. Bath Update Users "works" but I still see those 4500 users awaiting approval in the header and in the Users Awaiting Approval page. Idk if is a bug or the system works like that.
goood for me , thank

Thanks for this.

Code:

Hope it helps.

Its been 3 years and xenforo still has no bulk action for this??
Seriously, it's no fun to do this for 400+ Users every week.

Thanks to Rodolfo anyway. Not user-friendly, but really safes a lot of time :)

You can add that javascript code as a bookmarklet, simply create a new bookmark entry with this as the target URL.

Code:
javascript:<code goes here>

So to reject all:

Code:
javascript:$("input[value=reject]").click();$(":checkbox").prop("checked", false);$("form[action='admin.php?users/moderated/update']").submit();

At least it will be like a button in your bookmarks bar.

Last edited:

Code:

Hope it helps.

This helped a lot. thanks

So, here is a more convenient solution (paid add-on):

Top Bottom