XF 2.0 Registration Confirmed Template?

Sabius

I'm having trouble finding which templates to edit to do some minor customizations.

First question - is there a way to look at a page on the forum and definitively trace it back to the template that needs to be edited?

Second and more important question, how do I edit the "Register" page template? I need to put more information on the page once a user has submitted their registration. The one I'm referring to is attached.

Attachments

• regtemplate.webp
    regtemplate.webp
    18 KB · Views: 8
First question - is there a way to look at a page on the forum and definitively trace it back to the template that needs to be edited?
You could go by simple logic and try out keywords, like "register" in your case. Otherwise, you could search Phrases for a given phrase. Get the phrase name and search in templates for that phrase. Lastly, you could activate developer mode and find out which "parent" template is being used. That one will include all other templates which are being used on that given page aswell.
Second and more important question, how do I edit the "Register" page template? I need to put more information on the page once a user has submitted their registration. The one I'm referring to is attached.
register_complete

Top Bottom