XF 2.2 Registration Captcha

DigNap15

Hello
I am getting a couple of spammers every day (starting to be a bit of a pain)
I wonder if my captcha is working
I do not even know if I have one. (I cant test my registartion process as I do not have a spare email address)
I have looked at the User Registation options
It mentions Captcha V2 ticked and Questions but these are under the Guest section
Where are the Captcha settings for new User Registrations
I woudl like to try the question option as i think it will head off a lot of spammers if I word the question well

Hello
I am getting a couple of spammers every day (starting to be a bit of a pain)
I wonder if my captcha is working
I do not even know if I have one. (I cant test my registartion process as I do not have a spare email address)
I have looked at the User Registation options
It mentions Captcha V2 ticked and Questions but these are under the Guest section
I woudl like to try the question option as i think it will head off a lot of spammers if I word the question well
Honestly, you can make a new gmail account in seconds. " I do not have a spare email address" isn't valid. You should test the registration experience yourself.

If it's just for testing, you don't need a mail address which receives mail. You could also use something fake like idont@know.com for testing to get to the catpcha part.

Admin -> Setup -> Options -> User Registration. They are at about 3/4 down that page. You can also change that to Q&A there.

Top Bottom