Register Popup Addon

Atmazphere

Hi,

It's a tricky thing to explain, but basically, I'm looking for an addon that pops up to unregistered users when they view an article on the forum. The popup would suggest they register, or they can hide the addon.

Hi,

It's a tricky thing to explain, but basically, I'm looking for an addon that pops up to unregistered users when they view an article on the forum. The popup would suggest they register, or they can hide the addon.
Which xenforo version you want to target?

Hi,

Is there any reason you don't use the Notice system of the Xenforo itself?

You could use something a little more intrusive like an exit-intent popup, which is really not a popup per se, but it might convert more than the notice system as it's intelligent to know when a user is going to leave your page and gives them a notice before so.

I was going to use some but the brand-free services are so costly, so I'd be interested in knowing if they do convert--be it a registration or a mailing list subscription.

Top Bottom