XF 1.1 Register Issue

jmckeag12

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'identities' doesn't have a default value - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 15 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 C:\inetpub\domains\www.xenforo.com\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com t\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#4 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Register.php(246): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\XenForo\FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#8 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 C:\inetpub\domains\ www.xenforo.com \index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.xenforo.com/register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["username"] => string(14) "Tedssdxasddssd"
["email"] => string(27) "Tedssdxasddssd@dsdssdsd.com"
["password"] => string(20) "N84wxS39eOLh3AM9eYIy"
["password_confirm"] => string(20) "N84wxS39eOLh3AM9eYIy"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "21"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1991"
["gender"] => string(0) ""
["timezone"] => string(13) "Europe/London"
["recaptcha_challenge_field"] => string(164) "03AHJ_Vuv15kB7pQXx00l0B0xhfbOf0V2iXY2tDYygPlvKBK0oJsnst6pgWybTl6emrwEix2EWrNOMHg7b8rM-nItOoO947YMQ-n7IM3MtMJjnYg8bVE28qecbzh4vRyQAg-svNMyuxxyMNiOPHSDUK_7rIQ_j--lQ5w"
["recaptcha_response_field"] => string(12) "utes Natione"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
}
}

It seems like there is a field in your xf_user table called "identities".

I don't recall seeing this before so I suspect it might have been added by an add-on.

Have you uninstalled any add-ons recently?

It seems like there is a field in your xf_user table called "identities".

I don't recall seeing this before so I suspect it might have been added by an add-on.

Have you uninstalled any add-ons recently?

We don't have any addons as such enabled everything is stock.

The only custom thing regarding registration could be our Minecraft Bridge Plugin but that only connects to the database ?

Hmm, does it write anything back to the XF database?

Basically, I can replicate this error.

If I add a field to the xf_user table called "identities" and don't set a default value and don't allow null values and I register, then I get exactly the same error. So that suggests that there's a field in (actually could be any one of a few tables) the database that isn't having data written to it when a new row is created.

That's normally indicative of an add-on - sometimes it could be an add-on that's been installed, and then removed, but it hasn't removed columns it's added to the database.

In your case, if you haven't installed any add-ons, I'd maybe have to see the code of your Minecraft Bridge to see if that has created a column somewhere.

Hmm, does it write anything back to the XF database?

Basically, I can replicate this error.

If I add a field to the xf_user table called "identities" and don't set a default value and don't allow null values and I register, then I get exactly the same error. So that suggests that there's a field in (actually could be any one of a few tables) the database that isn't having data written to it when a new row is created.

That's normally indicative of an add-on - sometimes it could be an add-on that's been installed, and then removed, but it hasn't removed columns it's added to the database.

In your case, if you haven't installed any add-ons, I'd maybe have to see the code of your Minecraft Bridge to see if that has created a column somewhere.

Here is the bridge software.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/authdb/

It doesn't let me download it.

Can you upload it here?

Or are you able to check your xf_user table in PHP My Admin to see if there is an identities column? And, if there is, is there data in it? Might be worth checking xf_user_profile and other xf_user tables as well.

If there is, this is quite a quick fix that basically just involves setting its default value to NULL.

It doesn't let me download it.

Can you upload it here?

Or are you able to check your xf_user table in PHP My Admin to see if there is an identities column? And, if there is, is there data in it? Might be worth checking xf_user_profile and other xf_user tables as well.

If there is, this is quite a quick fix that basically just involves setting its default value to NULL.

Thanks fixed the registration.

It's a compiled jar file with a custom config I think you can remove it.

Top Bottom